Hey y’all –
Long time, no post, eh? School has kept me busy. BUS-AY, let me tell ya.
One thing I’ve began doing when studying for tests or passing time between class is listening to podcasts. And, I love it!
For the longest time, I was not a fan of podcasts. Partly because I couldn’t find the right one; but mostly because I’m the type of person that needs a visual. But, a few months ago, I decided to give a podcast a try while I worked out… and I’ve been hooked ever since! I never realized how many different types of podcasts there were until I started listening. I thought they’d all be boring and talk about nothing that interested me. I was wrong!
Here are a few of my favorite podcasts that I currently love to listen to:
(1) Off the Vine with Kaitlyn Bristowe – If you’re a Bachelor or Bachelorette lover, then you’ll love this one. Even if you aren’t, I think you’d really enjoy it. Kaitlyn is hysterical and so stinking relatable. Her “Ken You Not” segment is hands down one of the best things ever. If you’re in need of a laugh, check this one out! You won’t regret it.
(2) The Ben Shapiro Show – If you’re a political nut, you’ll like this one. If you’re a conservative political nut (hey, that’s me), then you’ll really like this one.
(3) My Favorite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark – If you watch Law and Order, Criminal Minds, Dateline, etc., then I think you’ll enjoy Karen and Georgia reading and discussing real life crime stories.
(4) Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard – Who doesn’t love Dax (and Kristen Bell)?! They are two of my favorite celebrities. He has some of the best guests on, he’s hysterical and seems so down to earth and real. This is definitely one of my (new) favorites!
(5) Elevation with Steven Furtick – I admit, I don’t go to church as much as I should. Listening to a sermon is a great way to semi-fix that problem. Elevation is one of the better ones that I’ve found!
I never realized – and I think it’s as of recently – that there are so many different podcasts out there. Each of these five favorites is so different from one another. It’s really impossible to find something that doesn’t catch your attention. Do you listen to podcasts? If so, what are your favorites? I’d love to hear!
Thanks for reading. Here’s to a great weekend!